This is an exciting time to join DVConnect as we expand our service in delivering the 1800RESPECT program across the country!
- Permanent Part Time or Full Time contracts
- Flexibility including remote working opportunities
- $94,000 - $97,000 pa (full time) + super + salary packaging
About the Role
The Professional Supervisor will work with team members using a strengths based/person centered approach and a focus on the needs of the supervisee by providing guidance, feedback and mentoring to help enhance their skills; improve communication; reflection; sharing ideas and problem solving, whilst creating a safe and secure environment.
This position will work Monday-Friday, typically within normal business hours (8am-8pm) however there may be times when supervision will need to be provided outside of these hours.
What we’re looking for
- A tertiary degree (of minimum 3 years duration) in Social Work, Psychology, Counselling or relevant field
- Extensive experience in the DFV and/or similar sectors
- Training in conducting supervision within DFV workforce and supervision qualifications would be well-regarded
- Strong understanding of counselling and risk assessment
- Experience in a phone based service highly regarded
- It is a genuine requirement of this position that it be filled by a woman as permitted in sections 25, 104 and 105 of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1991.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory background checks, including a National Police Check, Working with Children Check, referee checks, proof of eligibility to work in Australia and evidence that you are up to date with COVID-19 vaccinations.
Why join DVConnect
- Above Award conditions including paid parental leave, additional leave provisions; improved penalty rates and more generous long service leave provisions
- Family friendly workplace
- Flexible work practices
- EAP support and Professional Supervision provided
- Competitive salary and benefits including generous salary packaging, meal and entertainment card and discount programs available
- Opportunity for ongoing professional development
Interested? Apply online today!
If this sounds like the role for you then click on the apply button now! To apply please ensure that you:
- Submit your resume and cover letter
- Complete all application questions
- Your resume should outline your work history and details of relevant qualifications
- Your cover letter should detail why you are interested in the role and how your skills and experience would be a good fit
If you would like more information about the position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Danielle (People & Culture BP) on 0432 765 802. Applications will be assessed and shortlisted as they are received so don't delay in applying!
DVConnect is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive culture of opportunity. We welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, workers of all ages, people with disabilities and people who identify as LGBTIQ.